What We Do
CannaVestor Lab, launched in August 2017, helps independent investors make money investing in publicly traded cannabis stocks. We provide research, analysis (fundamental and technical), and real-time buying and selling trade alerts to our subscribers.
We've invested in more than 50 cannabis stocks (and analyzed a few hundred more) to bring our subscribers the best of the best. The best research, the best opportunities, and the best guidance and support.
Cannabis stocks are speculative small and micro-cap stocks that we invest in for long-term growth.
Who We Are
Publisher and Founding Editor
Susan is an investor, entrepreneur, author, and investment coach. She has had a long career helping people become financially secure and believes in empowering independent investors. Her highlight reel…
- Founding and managing a private equity fund that delivered gains of $1,104,234.53 to her investors – an average 12.88% return.
- Advising real estate investors who, as a result of her fundraising framework, have collectively raised more than $450 million in capital since 2004.
- Managing investment portfolios in commercial real estate, tech start-ups, cannabis companies, and more.
- Founder and editor of The Income Investors, a finance blog exploring income investments in the public and private markets.
- Amazon #1 best-selling author of Getting the Money: The Simple System for Getting Private Money for Your Real Estate Deals.
Susan is a magna cum laude graduate of Regis University and a member of Alpha Sigma Nu, the Jesuit Honor Society. She lives in Rancho Mirage, California with her wife and dogs.
Vince is a technical trading specialist and financial engineer. He has spent the last 7 years developing data-driven technical models and strategies for financial markets.
With a specialization in the emerging cannabis market, he performs technical charting forecasting price potential based on various fundamental and technical indicators.
Vince lives in Bolivar, Ohio and is a graduate of Youngstown State University with a degree in chemical engineering.